PET Bottling is a real percussion exactly.
PET Bottling is a real percussion instrument using the PET bottle.
You can play a acoustic instrument as like real PET bottle. And you can play 624 each sounds recorded from only one PET bottle.
If you are professional, you can play your live or recording.
If you are beginner, you are very amazed by tapping various sounds!
For iPhone, iPod touch, iPad(compatible).
Download from here.
PET Bottling is a so-called iPhone app. But its operation is always checked by iPod touch and iPad (2x mode) too. When you use it on iPad, probably you can play easily because buttons and images are ample size.
Water in the bottle or not. Only tap or tap & stay(mute).
About these each MODE, you can select Tapping Object – tapping by Hand, tapping by Nail, attacking on Wood, attacking on Plastic, attacking on Metal.
And about these all, Sounds are changed by tapping place on screen… Cap, Upper, Middle, Lower, Bottom. And if you tap upper place on screen, you can play big tapping tone.
And more you can play following option sounds. Falling cap sound, mute noise by hand, soda bubble noise, opening or closing cap sound, pinch the bottle, knocking up or down sound, rubbing up or down sound.
If you select Water MODE and tilt left, right, upper or lower, you can play various water noise.
If PET Bottling is frontmost app, you can avoid auto sleep. It’s very useful for playing only a part of long music.
All sounds are quickly played and you can watch feedback image on the screen so you can feel real playing.
I believe all people fun playing this real instrument!
– Feature –
- Super high quality recorded & edited sounds.
- 624 various & rich tone.
- Very quickly response for playing as real percussion.
- High quality sound engine.
- Visible feedback for feeling of tapping.
- Intuitive & smooth user interface.
- Avoid auto sleep even if you don’t touch.
- Changes note (another page)
PET Bottling Help
- Hold : Tap and Stay(Mute). You press harder than normal tap for muting, so tone and sound volume is changed. Some samples include slight noises (hand quickly and shortly touch with PET bottle) for muting by hand.
- Water : Water in the bottle. Sounds are changed a little and added water noise.
If you turn on this mode, you can play 4 different water noise by tilt left, right or upper, lower.
Only 2 buttons can be expressed following 4 states.
When “water is in the bottle”, you “tap” or “tap & hold” the bottle.
When”water is not in the bottle”, you”tap” or “tap & hold” the bottle.
- Hand : Tapping by Hand.
- Nail : Tapping by Nail.
- Wood : Attacking on Wood.
- Plastic : Attacking on Plastic.
- Metal : Attacking on Metal.
You can change “Tapping Object” by tapping. And also you can change quickly it by sliding your finger.
By the way, Wood, Plastic and Metal are placed wobbly not stable location and those are swing frequently. So sometimes those sounds include unexpected reflected sounds or vibration sounds.
If you tap this PET bottle image, sounds are changed by above MODE, Tapping Object.
And sounds are changed by tapping position on this image.
Upper section is more big tapping sound (Velocity 6 levels),
and horizontal section contains cap, upper, middle, lower, bottom.
Falling Cap : Upper section is a sound falling cap from higher place. (6 levels)
These are constant sound (no affected MODE, Tapping Object).
- Mute : Mute by Hand touching. Played touching noise.
- Bubble : Play deflated soda sound, when you open cap first time.
- Open 1 : Play unique sound at opening cap first time.
- Open : Revolve cap to Open.
- Close : Revolve cap to Close.
- Knock Up : Play knocking up sound.
- Knock Dn : Play knocking down sound.
- Rub Up : Play rubbing up sound.
- Rub Down : Play rubbing down sound.
- Pinch : Play pinched bottle sound.
Sound Engine play sound after stopping previous sound (without tilt sound in water).
It means you can stop current sound by tapping.
Especially “Mute” sound is useful, because let your play be rhythmic by making a break.
Use “Mute” actively
You can make groove by cutting long sounds like “Bubble” at various timing.
Use “Mute” passively
You can cut tail noise as unwanted sound. It’ll be include acoustic reflected sounds of water, wood, plastic and metal.
And when you play live or record, if you set your Mac/PC’s DAW to recording mode, it is good and practical idea.
Because you can use various effectors for designing your PET Bottle sounds.
PET Bottling is so-called iPhone app. But it is useful on iPod touch and iPad.
If you tap above picture, you can watch real iPad size image.
Comfortable big buttons and images will greatly help your play.